Wednesday 29 February 2012

Hello


"Mum... I think I made a mess!"

I am blessed to be married to the most incredible man and am Mum to 8 amazing children (22,20,19,17,15,13,12 & 1). I'm also about to become a Granny for the first time!

Our youngest son, Felix (17 months), is the inspiration for this blog. Felix was born with Down Syndrome. He brings us unbelievable joy each and every day and we feel priviledged to be a part of his life.

My hope is that by sharing our journey, others who have just received a pre-natal diagnosis of Down Syndrome or have just given birth to a precious little one with Down Syndrome, will be encouraged by hearing about Felix and will see that raising a child with DS is an incredible blessing. The Down Syndrome family is a huge and loving one, and you will never be alone. It really is a beautiful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment