Monday 9 July 2012

RIP Ryan

I woke up to the really sad news this morning that little Ryan had passed away. His last breaths were taken while he lay in the arms of his Mummy and Daddy and surrounded by those who love him.

My heart breaks for his family. I can't even begin to imagine the pain they are feeling today, but I am so thankful for the amazing memories they have been able to create in the last few weeks with him.


Ryan's family didn't care that their little boy had Down Syndrome. He was their son who they loved unconditionally. They looked forward to watching him grow and learn and were excited for his future. Sadly, his heart was too sick and despite everything the Doctors and Surgeons could do, it wasn't enough to save him.

I really am at a loss for words today. I don't think I will ever understand why those so young endure so much pain and are then taken from us anyway. Heaven must need them more.

Sending much love to Diane, Erik and their family. Rest in Peace brave Ryan. You will live on in our hearts x x x




2 comments:

  1. So ridiculously sad. I see my baby when I look at Ryan and I can only imagine what his family is going through right now. Rest in peace gorgeous little boy. I hope his family finds some peace in the knowledge that his one short little life touched so many people around the world xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felix was really sick the day before Ryan died so he was asleep in my arms. When I looked at him I could see Ryan too. Tried to get my head around how his family must feel and I couldn't. He certainly touched many lives and raised awareness. Thank you Ryan x x x

      Delete